- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Dogs or Cats or Hamsters and Why?
Hamsters, eh? Hmmm…yeah, I gotta go with the dogs man. I’m usually more inclined to turn all mushy and psycho around the big dogs, but for some reason…Welsh Corgis have been just SLAYING me lately. Maybe it’s those short little legs, or all that white and tan fluff. Maybe it’s that stupid grin on their faces, or that everyone has some strange obsession with their butt fluff…I really don’t know.
(Yes, the Corgi but fluff thing, is a thing. Google it, seriously. You might die.)
2. If you could live in any period and any place in time when and where would it be?
OH MAN! I have pondered this one so many times. The idea of poodle skirts is so precious, but then there’s the flappers, booze and jazz. I mean I will swoon HARD over a man with a Tommy gun, but OoOoOo girl…those cowboys and Indians.
I’ll for the Victorian era though. Chaperoned dates and coursets that make you faint sound, more than enticing. C’mere boys, court the s**t out of me ❤
3. What is the last book you hated and why?
I don’t think I can express the amount of loathing I have for this book. But if you want to read it, check the link below:
4. Favorite author and favorite book (not necessarily by the same author)?
Francis Hardinge has stolen my heart, and Dreamland by Sarah Dessen and 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher will forever have my soul. Also, the 1-800-Where-R-U series is purely…life.
Amazon.com – A Face Like Glass by Franics Hardinge
Amazon.com – Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
Amazon.com – Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Amazon.com – When Lightning Strikes (1-800-Where-R-You) by Meg Cabot
5. What is something you wish people knew about you?
I wish my friends new just how serious my reading obsession was, so they would start buying me books instead of nail polish and purses.
6. How long have you been blogging?
It’s been 2 years!!!! Yay me.
7. What is your favorite type of character in a book?
I love a strong female character who kicks some serious ass, and also that male character who is a complete jerk but has that whole mysterious thing going on.
Yah, I know. Don’t judge me.
8. What is your favorite TV show?
Not a big TV person, I prefer books and movies. Though I just watched The OA which was SICK, and I love American Horror Story. Plus…Silicon Valley. Nerd so hard.
9. What is your favorite holiday? Why?
Halloween. Because black all day every day.
10. What 3 famous/fictional people, living or dead, would you want at your fantasy dinner party?
Draco Malfoy, Jared from Silicon Valley, and Jess from 1-800-Where-R-U
11. What’s your pet peeve(s)?
Real life and really live people.
- Book Reviews by Shalini
- Jane Kelsey
- Rawrdy Rawr Book Dino
- Never Not Reading
- Amaysn Reads
- The Story Collector